HIRING FOR POSITION OF:
A long established and growing exhibit company in Austin, Texas is looking for an energetic, highly-organized Detailer that will proactively work as an integral part of our Design Team. The Detailer will create dimensional drawings for the construction and assembly of all exhibit work done. Drawings will include the illustration of custom and modular exhibits, millwork, fixtures, and assembly drawings for off-site construction.
- Create 3D models of exhibits for detailing & rendering
- Prepare shop drawings for construction of exhibits and millwork
- Prepare set-up drawings based on design specifications for off site construction
- Work with 2D & 3D designs in different formats from other design sources
Review and Analyze Submitted Projects
- Work with team to establish construction parameters for each project
- Identify best methods for construction
- Specify materials, hardware, electrical/lighting specifications based on customer requirements
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Participate in design & production meetings with staff and clients
- Able to work under pressure; manage and coordinate with designers, and shop
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- Minimum 4 years architectural/design CAD experience
- Associate’s Degree in Drafting/Design/Architecture or equivalent from an accredited College or technical school or equivalent experience or accreditation
- Proficiency with Vectorworks & AutoCAD a plus
- Experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat required
- Microsoft Word, Excel required
- Health Care plan
- Paid Holidays
- Business casual dress
- Location: North Austin
Compensation: Pay commensurate with experience.
Employment: Full time.
Submit resumes to: HR@ImagecraftExhibits.com
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
GRAPHICS DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR
A long-established and growing exhibit company with locations in both Austin and Grapevine, Texas is looking for an energetic, highly creative talent that excels in graphic design and mechanicals, print production, file preparation, and project management. If you have a strong understanding of graphics
programs, the demand for accuracy, and thrive on meeting deadlines, then we just might be looking for you.
Responsible for creating accurate, press-ready graphics for use in trade show exhibit booths, client environments, and a variety of unique locations large-format images are needed. Individual must exhibit a highly-organized nature with the ability and demeanor to perform under tight deadlines. Works closely with both external and internal clients, with a high level of communication.
• Create and retouch digital images as needed
• Manage outside printing jobs, from bids to press check to distribution
• Maintain project organization including keeping accurate project notes and records
• Read and follow job instructions
• Prepare artwork for digital printing
• Create print ready files and review supplied files for potential problems and communicate issues
• Modify client-supplied art and graphics based on customer’s suggestions
• Communicate concerns found in preflight procedure
• Maintain high level of quality, accuracy, and productivity
• Accurately check files for PMS colors, fonts, links, document size, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS | EXPERIENCE | EDUCATION
• Strong graphic design background and knowledge of standard design applications
• Working knowledge of and highly functional in computer drawing programs (e.g. Acrobat; InDesign; Photoshop; Illustrator)
• Proficient in basic file preparation for printing processes
• College diploma; 3-5+ years hands-on Graphics experience in lieu of diploma
Health care plan | Paid Holidays | Business casual dress
Compensation: $40K-$50K annual salary, commensurate with experience
Employment: Full time
Interested in working for Imagecraft Exhibits? Submit your information below.