February 18th, 2019
When it comes to opportunities to not only show off your trade show exhibit but also earn business and leads for your company, you have plenty of opportunities throughout the coming year. Major gatherings in every industry offer businesses the chance to get their brand seen and known among their target audiences.
If you want a trade show exhibit opportunity, we here at Imagecraft have compiled a list of some of the biggest must-attend events of the year. Here is an overview of each of them.
Trade Show Exhibit Opportunity 1: Cisco Live!
For businesses in the tech industry, keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and changes is critical. The annual Cisco Live! Event, which will be held June 9-13 in San Diego, CA, allows participants to learn about and discuss cutting-edge technological innovations, as well as network with Cisco leaders and representatives.
Attendees will also have the chance to explore the offerings of hundreds of Cisco partners and attend the Cisco Live! Celebration and other fun-focused events. As a trade show exhibit opportunity, this event provides access to the best and brightest technology leaders, as well as gives businesses the chance to highlight their performance on the leading edge of IT. Highlights include the following:
- Networking opportunities with peers and Cisco representatives
- Connection with hundreds of Cisco partners
- Educational seminars and events
- One-on-one meetings with industry leaders
- Access to cutting edge technology and trends
- Free Cisco certification exam
Trade Show Exhibit Opportunity 2: Comic Con International
Comic books can be serious business, and the largest gathering of comic enthusiasts will occur July 17-21, 2019, in San Diego, CA. This series of events and programs attracts more than 130,000 participants and boasts 460,000 square feet of trade show exhibit space.
Spread out over a convention center and a variety of additional locations, Comic Con offers numerous opportunities for comic book enthusiasts and industry participants to learn, discuss, and engage with the industry. Highlights include the following:
- 700 educational and workshop events
- Comic Arts Conference
- Film screenings
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards
- Art shows
- Exhibit hall
Trade Show Exhibit Opportunity 3: The Great American Trucking Show
With 50,000 anticipated attendees sporting more than 150 trucks right on the exhibit floor, 500,000 feet of exhibit space, 554 exhibitors, and 52,000 products, the Great American Trucking Show is the event of the year for anyone participating in the trucking industry.
The show, which will run from August 22 to August 24, 2019, in Dallas, TX, offers participants a wide range of practical and fun events to attend, as well as information about the latest products, services, trends, and regulations in the industry. Companies can, therefore, use this event as a trade show exhibit opportunity to highlight their contributions to the industry. Highlights include the following:
- Healthcare-focused exhibits and events to ensure that every trucker is fit for duty
- The Pride and Polish truck competition featuring dozens of the most beautiful, upgraded trucks out there
- The Rewarding Your Drive concert with free food for truckers and their families
- More than 500 exhibits sporting thousands of the industry’s newest products and services
- The Petro Truck Parking community, including more than 600 trucks and offering services ranging from showers to DOT inspections, maintenance services, and more.
- Educational seminars on topics relevant to industry participants
- Theater areas boasting educational and fun events and shows
Trade Show Exhibit Opportunity 4: Power-Gen International
Businesses in the power generation industry will want to use the Power-Gen International gathering from November 19-21 in New Orleans, LA, as a trade show exhibit opportunity. This gathering of more than 20,000 attendees and 900 exhibitors delivers information about the latest trends, changes, technologies, and products affecting the power generation industry.
Businesses looking for a trade show exhibit opportunity will have the chance to join nearly a thousand other companies in wowing attendees with the latest innovations, products, and services. Described as the “mecca for face-to-face business” in the industry, the exhibit hall provides companies who bring trade show displays unmatched exposure and opportunity within the industry. In addition, the show’s Knowledge Hubs is located right on the exhibit floor, attracting attendees to their educational presentations and ensuring a steady flow of attendees throughout the booths.
Highlights of Power-Gen International include the following:
- 65 educational sessions featuring more than 200 presenters
- Hundreds of exhibits offering access to thousands of products and services
- The Knowledge Hub learning theaters
- Networking opportunities
The right trade show exhibit opportunity offers your business the chance to stand out in your industry and reach your target audiences. Embrace the opportunities they offer by bringing a powerful custom exhibit tailored to your business needs.
If you need help creating the look you need, do not hesitate to reach out to Imagecraft. We have deep expertise in helping clients prepare for the biggest trade shows out there. We can help you turn your next trade show exhibit into an unforgettable presence at your next trade show exhibit opportunity.